Today, we look at the iPhone 12 Pro Price in Nigeria. Technology, one of the greatest influencers in the modern era has changed the knowledge and understanding of the youths of today. Aside from that, it has enhanced knowledge beyond human imagination and ensures content creation with high reasoning. No wonder all parts of the nation’s economy are properly monitored with the help of this great innovation. Smartphones like iPhone 12 Pro are not exempted in this uniform accelerometer of the improvement in technology, this phone is one of the fastest smartphones Apple Inc. has ever produced. This is one of the justifications for the costly iPhone 12 Pro price in Nigeria. It’s obvious how Apple has totally changed the world of smartphones with great features adopted in. iPhone 12 Pro, comes in 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch sizes, and features a high refresh-rate 120Hz ProMotion display, as currently seen on iPad Pro. The new flagship iPhone’s display is said to dynamically switch between 60Hz and 120Hz as required to preserve battery life.
The iPhone 12 Pro is the bigger version of the iPhone 12 and the smartphone will also come with an IP68 rating meaning that it will be both dust and water-resistant. This will be the most expensive and fastest phone apple has produced presently as we await the new discovery to showcase in the time to come as there’s is a spontaneous improvement in the industry to quench the wants of the youths and citizens at large.
There’s more or less to be expecting from the apple industry as they are working tirelessly to put a stop to the low storage capacity of phones and increase the enormous paramount of the world at large. We await their rapid developments in the coming years to come to unveil their plans to the world in terms of technological progress and development.
Since the introduction of the Apple phones, they have been a great experience ideal from both internal and external bodies market that have contributed greatly in the expansion of the creativity of the world market.
To accommodate the rapid power consumption of a high-quality rate display and 5G cellular network connectivity, iPhone 12 Pro may contain a larger internal battery. There’s a specific suggestion that the largest rumored iPhone, the 6.7-inch iPhone 12 Pro Max, will feature a battery capacity of 4400mAh. This would be a substantial amendment over the 3969 mAh of Apple’s largest current smartphone, iPhone 11 Pro Max.
They also suggest that Face ID will feature a wider angle of view to support unlocking at a wider range of angles, alongside with smaller notch design.
There will be a LiDAR Scanner on the rear of the device which will be used to make the autofocus faster and improve the accuracy of Portrait Mode photos, as well as for augmented reality experiences as well as zooming to a wider range coverage.
The Smart HDR would be improved to reduce noise in low-light environments. The zoom lens is said to be increasing to 3x optical zoom, upgraded from the current 2x. This would enhance the taking of images and video closer to the subject without the reduction in the quality of digital zoom.
Iphone 12 Pro Key Specifications
Before we talk about the iPhone 12 Pro price in Nigeria let’s talk about the specifications.
- Operating System : iOS 14
- Internal memory : 256GB, 512GB
- RAM : 6 GB
- External memory : No
- Chipset : Apple GPU (8-core graphics)
- CPU : Hexa-core (2×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest)
- Dimension : 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm
- weight : 194 grams
- Colors : Space Gray, Silver, Gold
- Screen size : 6.5 inches, (82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Screen Resolution Density : 458 ppi.
- Display Type : OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Front Camera : 12 MP, f/1.8, 32mm (standard), Face detection, HDR, 1080p@30fps
TOF 3D Camera
- Rear : 12 MP + 12MP + 12MP
- 2G GSM : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G WCDMA : HSDPA 850 / 1900
- 4G LTE : Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 18(800), 19(800), 26(850), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- WLAN : Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Battery Capacity : Non-removable Li-Polymer 3400 mAh battery
iPhone 12 Pro Price in Nigeria
The iPhone 12 Pro price in Nigeria costs around 684,000 Naira and the phone is available in multiple colors. This is about $1199 (USD) in other countries. And it can be purchased at any popular e-commerce store close to your region.